Saadatmand Crafts has a shopping area, production area and a workshop space right beside each other. Visitors are welcomed to walk around the center and enjoy learning about ceramics and crafts. In addition to the general visiting of the shopping and production area, visitors can attend our Kharmohre workshop.
The basic workshop package takes between 1:30 to 2 hours and it includes:
- Learning about the mystical history behind Kharmohre beads.
- Getting familiar with the clay, the molding process, and the tools.
- Understanding the magical phenomenon that turn the brown beads to the shinny turquoise beads.
- Understanding the kiln and the firing process.
- Having hands-on experience with clay and making customized Kharmohre beads.
In order to attend our Kharmohre workshop please fill out the form or call/message us at +98-912-750-6774. Furthermore to inquire about the VIP packages, please also feel free to contact us through the same number.